FCM33 Radio Joe Charter Music Compilations and other original artists #FCM33radio Facebook https://www.facebook.com/FCM33radio Purple Theater Live new web site in development here https://www.purpletheaterlive.com/
Lighthouse : Musical by Joe Charter Rock Tempo Techno Theme music with natural effects and Cello.
Released Jan 24, 2023 All Rights Reserved Woodwind Media Group DBA Joe Charter Records
Purple Theater Facebook https://www.facebook.com/purpletheater PLEASE FOLLOW THE PAGES FOR FUTURE ENTERTAINMENT BROADCASTS. Please support new platform uploads at Rumble https://rumble.com/account/content?type=all Follow the twitter if you twitt https://twitter.com/FoxCharterMedia on Telegram you can catch live broadcasting Sign up for the uncensored Mastadon FCM Social server https://mastodon.social/web/@FCMentertainmnet quick follow and make an account outside the main big tech matrix now https://mastodon.social/invite/ukn9qGrJ This is the future.
Criteria for LIVE show interviews: Entertainment
- Must have original content recorded professionally
Note: If no records of published work of an mp3, wav, compact disc or vinyl we require a studio production produced by Joe Charter (Audition would be required-Original Work Only)
- All guest must have performed a live show with-in the last 2 years or less. (They can be a street musician for instance) Original work only.
- Guest can perform on the show in our studio but we cannot accommodate a whole band (2 persons max)
- Guests do not have to play live but rather enter the show on remote service we provide such as Streamyard or Zoom or Restream.io (We would play tracks of their /your music during the show Interview and discuss)
Criteria for LIVE show interviews: Alternative News or Music Basic Guidance
- Steady Camera (Fixed horizontal cam) 1080HD capable. If using a phone set in a horizontal position on a mobile device tripod.
- Require stable horizontal camera set whenever possible
- Pick a room with a dense effect, opposite of a bathroom sound
- Pay attention to background setting and plan set
- Best internet possible (Always better to be on Ethernet connection through computers)
- If by device pick the strongest wifi part of your house or business and make a studio set in one place.
- Front lighting only (Major background lights distract)
- Plan to not have any distractions or background noises (kids screaming, or other such as dogs barking etc.)
- Prepare your digital media such as photos or short video clips you desire to be shown on the LIVE show if any
- Make a bullet point written outline of what content is in your story (5 bullet points max please)
- Send a short bio with all of your preferred contact information for yourself such as web sites, social media, and business web sites.
To begin the process scheduling a live music show send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line: Purple Theater Live Interviews
To begin the process scheduling a live (life) interview alternative news show send mail to email@example.com Subject line: Life Interviews (Film-makers, Interesting people with something to say, or other)
Flagship Web Sites: INFOWIND new News https://www.infowindnewnews.com/ Woodwind Media Group https://www.woodwindmg.com/ and Purple Theater Live https://www.purpletheaterlive.com/
Support Joe Charter by subscribing to his Soundcloud here https://soundcloud.com/joe-charter/sets And visit his website
Purple Theater was created and founded by Joe Charter Wirkus, a musician with roots in Nashville, Iowa, Illinois, and Nevada. He has been in the music industry over 30 years and has published a multitude of songs, Google “Joe Charter Music” Like many musicians, Charter held down a day job to support his passion. The platform included music video productions released to the public consistently over years and accelerated video equipment build up resulting in a music studio that can do audio and visual productions efficiently. The studio in Des Moines Iowa is called “Purple Theater” in which Charter will be hosting other local and regional musicians by producing these types of live music shows each and every week.
SUPPORT ME, MY MUSIC AND MISSION, THE PURPLE THEATER LIVE MUSIC SHOWS.
For many years I have produced music for the public. Even though sales are helpful such as downloads and other type of purchases the congress of the USA have made it more and more difficult for independent artists. Please consider helping me continue producing new material by making a quick donation. You will be rewarded by getting exclusive insights into my various missions and chances to critique new songs before they are released to the public. Please use this PAYPAL link here https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/joecharter you would not believe how much this helps me. Over the years I have spent thousands of dollars on studio production equipment, instruments and so much more! God bless you for trying to help me with my goal to produce a “top ten” hit before I die!
Donate to support me, my music and the studio. Visit https://www.joechartermusic.com/
Please support FCM Entertainment and our media collaborations. Order our new branded shirts or ball caps! Order here at Bonfire https://www.bonfire.com/infowind-fox-charter-media-apparel/
Copyright: All music in this production is owned and maintained and sung by Joe Charter Records, and or is considered public domain. The music in this broadcast DOES NOT BELONG to UMG-Sony or any other publishing entity in which Facebook has partnered with to track digital creative work. The Broadcast should not be muted in any country. The Music Rights are Owned by Joe Charter Records (Registered in the United States of America)
Bringing People Together to build teams of video and audio podcasters/broadcasters/musicians/comediansacross a wide cultural spectrum focused on freedom. Always like and follow INFOWIND https://www.facebook.com/Infowind.co AND SIGN UP AT https://www.infowindnewnews.com/join-our-team/ MESSAGE US THERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR MEDIA COLLABORATIONS.